Saturday, December 15, 2007

Off the top of my head!!!!

These are a few of my favourite things. (In random order)

1. The winters are here. I love the winters. A chilly wind-enough to give frostbite to the healthiest human beings, foggy grey days-that depress mere mortals but bring inexplicable joy to me, zero visibility-that makes commuters grit their teeth and lose their cool but makes me smile like the Cheshire Cat, gentle rays of the sun- soft, heady, intoxicating, lighter hours at work, more time with Him, weddings, fresh veggies, I FEEL ALIVE!!!!!

2. I met a few of his friends yesterday. They are over from the US for a short trip here. One of them told me, at his insistence ofcourse, how much she cried when she saw Kal Ho Na Ho, even though she does not understand the language. In between my guffaws, she also told me how both her boyfriend and she cried when they saw it together. He too doesn't understand the language. I was about to launch into fresh peals of laughter when i saw Him tenderly reaching out to comfort her. At that instant I knew why I loved Him. My laughter mellowed down to a tender smile as I remembered all the times both of us had understood emotions perfectly without the need for any words, without knowing each other's language. He is a good human being, not an ounce of malice in his bones, he is a good son, brother, better friend and the best better half ever. After having been hurt once long long ago, I never thought I would ever have the strength to fall in love all over again, to make myself vulnerable. But here I am, completely defenceless, shorn of all pretence, hopelessly in love, even thought I know we can never be.

3. Tears of joy.......I recently rediscovered them. Thanks to Him and with a lil help from the gusty icy winds.

Please help me, I sound soppy!!

2 comments:

Utopia said...

awwwwwww fools in loveeeee aren't we.what do i sayyy? sigh! makes me feel alive. bestest man ever. reallyy?
u neva know what can be.....

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]