Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just.....

I am in one of those moods. Somehow "those moods" have been rather frequent of late...and no I am not PMSing!! I dont know what triggered it off, but somehow for the past few days the sad songs seem just a wee bit sadder, the mushy numbers do bring tears to my eyes, I smile through my tears remembering someone/ something and I haven't been my sociable self! I honestly dont know whats happened, not even if something's gone wrong or gone right!!

You know how it is when every once in a while things around you just seem to slow down a bit, kinda like how you are after you're a little stoned when everything around you seems so much more fluid, in sync, softer and even a pebble on the street is capable of evoking mush!!

Ofcourse, when i snap out of my reverie, I will read this post and go "BLECH!!!" but for now, even this nonsense seems so romantic.

PS: just to clarify..I am not in love, not seeing anyone, haven't lost my marbles (not completely at any rate)

5 comments:

Utopia said...

u sure u ain't in loweeeeeeee?;) pray tell em which songs? hehehe! tis a boy. i am so sure. :)

She said...

I wish it were a boy. But its not. surprisingly, its been so long since it was about a boy!! and dont even get me started on the songs, from the vaguest of english numbers to the absolutely dhinchak hindi numbers, everything seems to strike a chord!!

Su said...

You cant do this... You're my fountain of eternal optimism! I am the pessimist and the old romantic... not you! Please pretty lady... Smile...

All Is Whole said...

The symptoms are suggesting some bad if this is not related to love..
Consult doctor soon
LOLzzzzzzzzzz
And does that song is from movie Pyar ke side effects :"Jane kya chahe man bawara..." :)

Smiles :)

She said...

Yeah Prashant..I guess it is something bad!! Maybe I am off love altogether!! But its nice to be able to feel warm just by listening to a song, aint it? I rather like the song you mentioned but have you heard this song called "baawra mann" from Hazaaron Khwaishein aisi?