Friday, February 18, 2011

Anniversary!

We complete a year!!!!!!! A year??????? A beautiful year of marriage!!!!!! 365 days of living together!!!!! One year of loving, fighting, cuddling, sleeping, yelling, cooking, travelling, planning, hunting (for work for me), being supportive, being non-judgmental, being lazy, cycling, cleaning, working late, fighting some more, making up, making out, holding hands, talking, waiting up (usually me for himwhen he's working late), laughing, celebrating, dancing, ironing, crying (wee bit, sometimes), getting used to our different routines and body clocks, surprising the other and so much more that we've done together.

Happy Anniversary dearest hubby. I love you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice рost. ӏ just stumbled upon your blog
and wished to say thаt I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Here is my web-site :: Vida Vacations